Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding pictures and updates

It has been way too long since either of us have posted a blog but I'll try to be much better about it. Here is a link to all of our wedding pictures! We are very happy with how they came out. There are a few that the photographer did some funky stuff in photoshop that i'm not crazy about, but over all I love them! www.pictage.com/694803. There are almost 500 pictures so beware.

Updates on our life-

My first semester of grad school went great! I got A's in both of my classes and worked very hard for them. This new semester is kicking my butt though! I'm subbing every day, still working at Sylvan learning center 2 days a week and going to class 3 nights a week too. It has been extremely stressfull but I'm plugging through. I'll be finished by the end of this summer...so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be certified in Special Education and hopefully it will open up oportunities for a full time job.

0 comments: