Friday, July 24, 2009

Our life right now

My life has been particularly crazy since we got back from our honeymoon. I started grad school at St. John Fisher College July 6th (2 days after we got home). Since its a summer course it's only 6 weeks long and has been very intense. I'm in class every night Mon.-Thur. from 6-10. Hopefully I can plow through it and I'll be all done in 15 months. This weekend will be relaxing and fun though. We're going camping with friends at Hamlin state park. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us! This summer has not been very warm at all and it's rained a lot! We'll post pictures and let you know how everything went when we get back.

On another note- Monday will be our 1 month wedding anniversary!! Matt has been so supportive of me going to school and being gone so much. He is so amazing!

0 comments: