Friday, January 22, 2010

Lot's to update!

So it's been so long since I've posted I'm not too sure if anyone actually still follows our blog anymore or not! The second semester of Grad school was SUPER hard, but again, I got all A's and have a 3.9 GPA. My third semester is proving just as tough, but I know I can make it through. I'm taking 9 credits, subbing every day, working at Sylvan Learning Center and I just agreed to privately tutor a student in U.S. History. I swear one day we will slow down and have time to spend together!

I guess the biggest update that Matt and I have is that we bought a house right before Christmas. We hope to close February 19th. We have some painting and other projects to do around the house before we officially move in though. We should be all moved in by the middle of March if all goes well! We are so excited!

We also had our first Christmas as husband and wife! It was wonderful. We got so many awesome presents from our families that will be extremely useful in our new house. The best gift of all though was getting to spend quality time with each other for few days, and getting to see all our families and friends.

0 comments: