Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resolutions in 2011

It's been forever since I've blogged on here! I have several resolutions this year that I am really trying to stick to...updating this blog is one of them! I almost never make resolutions since I know I am not good at sticking to them, so this is why I am putting them in writing. One of the main resolutions I am trying very hard to keep is to eat healthier and exercise regularly. So far I have been doing good at watching my portion sizes and I am trying hard to introduce more protein in my diet. Since I don't typically eat meat this is something that I am trying hard to do. Along with this goal is another goal to lose 25 pounds by my birthday. I have almost 7 months to do this so that breaks down to about 4 pounds a month...very attainable! One major road block to this goal is that its hard to find to get to the gym since I work about 10-12 almost every day...but I am no longer going to let that get in my way. I will make time to go even if I don't get to the gym until 8 or 9 at night. I prefer to work out in the mornings but that would require me to get up at 4:30am and I know that is unrealistic for me!

ExerciseMilestone

0 comments: