Thursday, September 4, 2008

Need Help picking out a song to dance with my Mom.

So I need help. I have no idea what song would be good to dance with my Mom to. I listen to hard rock music most of the time and there is not too many cheesy Mother/Son songs in Hard Rock (I could probably name more songs about how bad their mothers were). I can only think of one song and its not really that good: Mama Said by Metallica. I know you are saying "Hey, Metallica is definitely not anything you would slow dance to". This song is different than their norm; I would call it more of a country song than anything. See the youtube video below. Anyways, this song still isn't as good as the song that I dance with my mom should be. Please leave suggestions in the comments so that I have a few more ideas to choose from. I NEED a good song!!



0 comments: