Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life right now..and wedding updates

Life has been a little crazy lately. I've been working a ton and a lot has been going on. My brother's baby was born 2 month prematurly so my whole family has been concerned about him. He's doing really well though and if all goes well he'll be able to come in about a month. We snuck in and decorated the baby's room for them. They obviously weren't planning on Noah being born yet and we figured we'd help out.
My brother lives right by David's Bridal here in Rochester, so while we were right there we picked up Emily's bridesmaid dress she had ordered and we also bought my niece her flower girl dress. The flower girl dress matches mine almost exactly...it is so adorable on her! When I picked up Emily's dress it was the first time that I had seen the "rose petal" pink color in person, not just on-line, and I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm going to wait to pick out shoes for the girls until we pick out the color of the tuxedo vests so that we can try and get an exact match of the silver color. My mom and I are meeting with a florist on thursday, so we'll see how that goes. Theres at least 4 different florists I want to meet with though. Im thinking that I really want to go with all roses for flowers since Rose is my middle name. I'll probably make another post after we meet with the first florist.

0 comments: