Friday, July 10, 2009

Grad School

I started grad school at St. John Fisher College on Monday. I'm going for my masters in special education. Several people have told me that they think I'm crazy for wanting to work with special ed. Yes, it is extremely challenging...but on the flip side, its also extremely rewarding. I'm taking 2 classes both 6-10pm. My evaluation, assessment, and diagnosis class meets Mon. and Wend. My behavioral management class meets Tue. and Thurs. I've had a lot of reading and research to do in the first week so far. I'm just praying the work load is only this intense because its a summer course and crammed into half the time. I won't be able to keep up if its like this in the fall. I'm up for the challenge though and am excited to further my education. Hopefully I might get a full time position somewhere once I finish!

0 comments: