Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Officially moving in

I've been fixing up the apartment the past few days and going crazy! Now all of our shower gifts and early wedding presents that we've received are put away and all of our old stuff is packed up and going into storage tomorrow. We've also hung curtains and picture frames. My hope chest and vanity are moved in and most of my clothes and shoes are put away. It finally looks like I really live here! The to do list is getting smaller as the day is getting closer!!!!!!!!!! I also had an awesome massage today, but I found it somewhat difficult to relax while I was thinking about all of the things that I should be doing! Packing for the honeymoon and wrapping gifts for the attendants are the main things that have to be done tomorrow. We're having most of our friends come over tomorrow night so that we can spend time with them before the wedding because there will be lots of people competing for our attention that night!

0 comments: