Monday, April 27, 2009

2 more months & Invitations!!

Today is exactly 2 months until the wedding!! I am very excited about this. Time has flown by lately, but I still felt like it's taken a long time to get here! Next week is my last Bridal Shower. My family is hosting this one. I can't wait!
We finished putting all of the invitations together in the envelopes today. This task took a lot longer that I thought it would! We spent a little over an hour last night and about 3 hours tonight to do this. Look for them in the mail by the end of this week. The apartment was a total disaster because we had everything all spread out while we were working on the invitations.





Matt putting the maps in all of the envelopes with the invitations...of course the Mets game is on in the background!


My Mom came over to help and had to take a picture (not the best one of me). If I look a little annoyed it's because I was getting sick of putting the invitations together at this point. It was all worth it in the end though. Thanks Mom for helping!!




This is what the final product looks like! This is one my most favorite things about the wedding so far. I LOVE how they look.

0 comments: