Saturday, April 11, 2009

1st Bridal Shower

Today was our first bridal shower. Matt's Aunt Cindy, Cousin Alyssa and Sister Emily threw me a bridal shower for their side of the family. We had a lot of fun! We played Bridal Taboo (my team kicked butt with this game thanks to me!) and we made toilet paper brides. After having delicious appetizers and playing fun games I got to open lots of gifts! We now have a full set of our everyday dishes, Tupperware, a waffle maker, a convection oven, a pitcher and matching glasses, etc... You get the idea! We received a lot of very thoughtful gifts. We really appreciate everyone who came and everything they gave us. Thank you especially to Emily, Cindy, and Alyssa for throwing and hosting the shower! I had so much fun. The next shower will be May 2 that my mom and sister are throwing for me. I don't know how we can possibly fit anything else in the apartment! Right now we have everything just piled in the corner. I won't let Matt use any of it until after the wedding.

In other news we finished assembling our invitations. They look amazing! Look for them in the mail in the next 2 weeks or so.


* Pictures of the bridal shower will follow soon!!

0 comments: