Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're all done!

We are officially done planning (for the most part). All of the major decisions have been made. All that's left is little, last minute things. Earlier this week I went to Crescent Beach and finalized our menu and all of the details that go along with the reception. I am getting SOOO excited. Today I went to Elegant Expressions and put a deposit on the cake. I guess that is one thing I still have to decide on is the style of cake I want. I have some good ideas though. I also called the person doing our invitations and finalized our order today. Its all finally coming together. Time is going to fly by at this point because the next few months are going to be insanely busy. Matt's moving the last 2 weeks in March, we're going to D.C. to visit his sister in April, I have a bridal shower in April and May....plus work and finishing up all the wedding plans in between!!! I can not wait. Its so cool to see everything coming together. I just hope that it all turns out as elegant as I'm picturing it.

0 comments: