Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Today is the start of a crazy couple days. We're about to head over to my parents to do Christmas with my extended family. We do an exchange with my aunts, uncles and cousins. We will then have a big dinner consisting of lasagna and cookies. After my extended family leaves we'll exchange presents with my parents & Emily. Laura & Mike and Andy & Jenn are celebrating X-Mas with us on New Years. At 11, we will be heading over to my Church for their X-Mas Eve service.


On Christmas Day, I'll be picking up Kate and taking her to brunch at her sister, Jenn's house. We will be exchanging gifts with her extended family too, then. We will then stop by my aunt''s house for a little bit in the afternoon before head to Kate's brother Ben's house. We will be having a big dinner and exchanging presents with her immediate family.

All in all, it will be a crazy 2 days without too much chance to relax. Have a Happy Holiday!

0 comments: