Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 Years!

2 years ago today, Kaitlyn and I went on our first date. For those of you that don't know how we met, our mutual friend Lisa set us up on a blind date. Originally, we were supposed to go bowling for it, but Lisa decided to switch it up and go Salsa Dancing. I was a little frustrated with this switch at first because it was going to take me out of my comfort zone. The place we went to is called Tapas and they have free Salsa lessons every Thursday night. It ended up being a lot of fun and we had a great time. This lead to more dates and eventually being engaged 6 months ago today! At this point I can't image my life without Kaitlyn as we spend every moment of every day when we're not working together. 


In wedding planning news, we haven't really done anything major in a while. We are looking at flowers and invitations and stuff but have not decided on anything yet.

0 comments: